Friday 29 July 2011

Aston Villa Sign Charles N'Zogbia

Aston Villa have secured the services of Wigan’s Charles N’Zogbia for £9.5 million , Villa have been the tracking the winger ever since Villa sold Stewart Downing to Liverpool earlier this month and after completing a medical on Friday N’Zogbia signed a five-year deal at Villa Park.

N’Zogbia only had a year left on his deal with Wigan and the Latics decided to cash in now rather than lose the player on a free next year when he would be out of contract, the Winger is delighted to be joining the Midlands outfit and could make his first start in next Wednesday’s pre-season friendly against Derby County.

Speaking about his move to Villa, the Winger said on the club’s official website; "I am really happy and extremely excited to sign for Aston Villa,"

"It is a great club and it is a really big step for me in my career, so I am sure I will enjoy my football here.
"I think it is going to be a really good season and hopefully I'll do well here.

"I can't wait to meet my new team-mates, play with them and work together to do something special this season.

"Alex McLeish is a strong manager and I think he is going to build a really good team for this season." Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...