Sunday 24 July 2011

Walter Smith Keen On A Return To Management In England

Walter Smith has today confirmed that he would be willing to take up a opportunity to manage in England or abroad job a job offer come in for the former Rangers boss, the Scot quit his post at Ibrox at the end of last season after guiding Rangers to the SPL title.

Smith paved the way for his assistant at Rangers Ally McCoist to take over the hot seat for the Glasgow club; Smith has now suggested that he would love another crack at managing a club in England.

Smith also insisted that he has no plans to retire from being a manager, he said; "I never said I would retire, I said I would just be leaving Rangers."

"I wouldn't manage again in Scotland, I've managed Rangers on two occasions now and I've managed the national team.

"But if an opportunity came up to go to England or abroad, I would consider that." Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...