Wednesday 18 May 2011

Braehmer Pulls Out Of Cleverly Fight

Nathan Cleverly hits out
Nathan Cleverly has accused Juergen Braehmer of ducking him after the fighter pulled out of their bout which was scheduled for this Saturday’s WBO championship on Sky Box Office which was on the same bill as James De Gale vs. George Groves.

The German fighter pulled out after an eye injury the fighter apparently received in training ten days ago and hasn’t had enough time to fully recover. Cleverly has since suggested that Braehmer never wanted to face the him and the Welshman will now face a random ranked fighter which has yet to be confirmed.

Nathan Cleverly added, "I am absolutely devastated. This is the fight that I really wanted; I've been gunning for Juergen Braehmer  for over a year now.

"It's very unprofessional that he hasn't turned up, he hasn't arrived, he's ducked out for the fight as far as I am concerned."

"He's got the world title, he was the champion, I badly wanted to get this guy into the ring and win the title in style.

"It's very unprofessional that he hasn't turned up, he hasn't arrived, and he’s ducked out for the fight as far as I am concerned.

"He doesn't want to fight me, he's been ducking me and the proof is there now that he doesn't want the fight." Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...