Monday 6 June 2011

Lewis Hamilton Looking Forward To The Canadian GP

Lewis Hamilton has insisted that he expects a big result from this weekend’s Canadian Grand Prix, the track has always been good for Hamilton, and having taken is first pole position and first formula one race there.

The McLaren driver said the circuit suits his driving and suggests the car is well suited the the Montreal circuit.
Hamilton has been under scrutiny since the Monaco Grand Prix over his comments towards the race stewards, but he is keen to put the episode behind him and concentrate on winning.

"Montreal is a very special place for me. It's where I took my first Formula One pole position and won my first race in 2007.

"I've always got on really well with the track, the layout seems to suit my driving style, and I won there last year from pole position.

"Our car should be well suited to this track; we have a great engine, the best KERS Hybrid system in the sport and excellent traction out of slow corners.

"All in all, it's set to be another good weekend for us - I'll be looking for a strong result on Sunday." Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...