Monday 6 June 2011

Carlo Ancelotti To Take A Year Out

Former Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti has confirmed that he will take a one-year sabbatical from management, after being sacked by Chelsea at the end of the season the Italian as decided to takes a year out from management.

Ancelotti had been linked with Aston Villa, QPR and Roma.

"I am in no hurry to coach and I don't need to," Ancelotti told the Italian newspaper La Stampa. "I have not been contacted by any club in England and I have not spoken to Roma. It is all fantasy.

"I have enjoyed this experience [of coaching in England]. I will return to London to organise my life. Besides a six-month break, I have been coaching nonstop since 1995. I will take a year off and look around, study how my colleagues work."

Ancelotti enjoyed a successful playing career at Roma between 1979 and 1987 and has never hidden his wish to guide the club in the future.

"I have always said and I reiterate it that one day I will coach Roma, but it's still early," he said. Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...