Monday 6 June 2011

Fernando Torres Relishing Summer Break

Fernando Torres believes he will capture his form for Chelsea when the season resumes in August, the hitman has been slow to make an impact since joining Chelsea for £50 million from Liverpool in December.

The former Liverpool man is currently away on international duty with Spain and he scored in their weekend win over the USA, the striker will then go away on holiday with his family after the game against Venezuela to re-charge his batteries.

Torres is looking forward to when he returns to Chelsea for next seasons Premier League campaign and is confident next season will be a lot better for the Spaniard.

"I felt very comfortable from the beginning. I felt good and I was really committed. It has been a tough year for me," said Torres.

"I have only played twice for the national team in recent times. The injuries I have had prevented me from being in good shape. I am happy that the team won and that everything was perfect.

"A lot of things happened over the past 12 months but I am looking forward to the last game of season (against Venezuela) over the next three days.

"I finally get to go on a break. It's been five summers with no holidays and we have a chance to enjoy with family and rest and I am sure next season will be a lot different from the last one." Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...